The Southbend SLGS/22CCH convection oven is perfect for establishments that want to prepare large amounts of baked goods, finish meats, roast vegetables, and more. Loading pans into the unit is simple since the doors open 180 degrees. They have a dependent design, meaning both doors open together when the single stay-cool handle is pulled. The windows in the doors, along with interior lights, enable users to monitor product without releasing heat. A dual seal system around the doors keeps heat inside the cabinet.
Its control panels are easy to service since they remove from the ovens. They come with a cook and hold feature that turns the oven temperature down to a holding temperature once product is cooked. Cooking temperatures range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit while the holding temperatures range from 140 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. A digital display enables the operator to monitor cook times and temperatures. The Southbend SLGS/22CCH convection oven is heated with natural gas.
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and strong
- Doors open to 180 degrees at the same time with their dependent design
- Stay-cool handles prevent burns
- Glass windows create product visibility
- Dual seal system retains heat inside
- Corrosion-resistant interior is made of porcelain
- Product is illuminated by interior lights
- Each cavity has 5 wire racks with 11 rack guide positions
- Ensure product is cooked evenly with the blower fans
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired and cCSAus Listed; NSF certified
Removable Control Panels
- Slide out from the sides for maintenance
- Cooking temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Holding temperature range: 140-200 degrees F
- Monitor time and temperature with the digital display
- Check on the status of the burners with the heat light
- Overheating is prevented with the high-limit temperature control
For in-depth information on the features and benefits of convection ovens, visit our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, NG gas, double-deck, cook-&-hold, standard depth, solid state controls, stainless steel front, top & sides, 60/40 dependent doors, aluminized steel rear, interior light, 6" stainless steel legs, 144,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, (2) 1/2 HP, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGS/22CCH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|