The Southbend SLGS/22CCH convection oven comes with two compartments for more space to prepare casseroles, vegetables, meats, and more. Each oven has its own control panel that slides out for maintenance. The panels come with a heat light that turns on and off for the burners, a 60-minute timer for keeping up with cook times, and a cook and hold feature. Product can cook at temperatures from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and the unit switches to the hold feature when it is finished and holds it at 140 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
Heat is evenly distributed with the blower fans, ensuring product is properly cooked. To simplify loading pans into the compartments, the dependent doors open to 180 degrees simultaneously. The handles stay cool to the touch, and heat is retained with the dual seal system. Made of porcelain, the interior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant, while the exterior withstands regular commercial use. The Southbend SLGS/22CCH double convection oven is heated with propane.
- Heated by propane
- Exterior is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- 180-degree, dependent doors open at the same time to facilitate loading and unloading
- Prevent burns with the stay-cool handles
- Product is visible through the glass windows
- Keep heat inside with the dual seal system
- Porcelain interior resists corrosion
- Interior lights shine on product for visibility
- 5 wire racks adjust to 11 rack guide positions in each cavity
- Blower fan evenly distributes heat
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired and cCSAus Listed; NSF certified
Removable Control Panels
- Easy to service since they remove from the unit
- Cooking temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Holding temperature range: 140-200 degrees F
- Time and temperature are shown on the digital display
- Heat light turns on and off with the burners
- High-limit temperature control keeps the unit from overheating
Take a look at our convection ovens buyers' guide to learn more about convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, cook-&-hold, standard depth, solid state controls, stainless steel front, top & sides, 60/40 dependent doors, aluminized steel rear, interior light, 6" stainless steel legs, 144,000 BTU, (2) 1/2 HP, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGS/22CCH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Special Features||Cook & Hold|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|