The Southbend SLGS/12SC convection oven evenly distributes heat to ensure food is cooked properly with the blower fans. Heat stays inside the cabinet with the dual seal system, and windows in the doors enable users to check on product without releasing heat. The handle stays cool and opens the doors 180 degrees to load and unload pans with ease. With the dependent design, the doors open at the same time.
Inside the cavity, there are 11 rack guides and five racks that hold pans. It is easy to clean since the interior is made of porcelain. Its exterior is made of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance. The Southbend SLGS/12SC convection oven is heated with natural gas. The pull-out control panel has the temperature controls, a 60-minute timer, and a heat light that lets users keep up with the burners.
- Heated by natural gas
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides are heavy duty
- Load and unload pans easily with the 180-degree, dependent doors
- Stay-cool handle prevents burns
- See inside the cabinet without releasing heat through the glass windows
- Heat is retained in the cabinet with the dual seal system
- Easy-to-clean interior is made of porcelain
- Product is illuminated by interior lights
- 11 rack guide positions make it easy to adjust the 5 wire racks
- Heat is evenly distributed with the blower fan
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 57.5 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired and cCSAus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Control panel is removable for maintenance
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Keep up with how long product has cooked with the 60-min. timer
- High-limit temperature control reduces the risk of overheating
- Monitor burner status with the heat light
The convection ovens buyers' guide provides in-depth information on convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, natural gas, single deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, stainless steel front, top, sides & 60/40 dependent doors, 26" legs, 72,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGS/12SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|