The Southbend SLGS/12SC convection oven is heated with propane and has an electric ignition for convenience. The controls slide out for maintenance, and they include a heat light, thermostatic temperature control, and a 60-minute timer. Heat is evenly distributed with the blower fan, ensuring product is properly cooked. A cool-down fan mode enables the operator to rapidly cool the interior by leaving the oven doors open, which switches the burners off.
The exterior of the unit is made of stainless steel for strength, while the interior is porcelain for corrosion resistance. It comes with five racks that adjust to 11 different positions. Loading pans is easy since the doors open 180 degrees, and the doors are dependently designed so they can be opened with one hand. The handle on the Southbend SLGS/12SC convection oven will not get hot, reducing the risk of injury.
- Heated by propane
- Front, top, and sides are constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Dependent doors open to 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans
- Handle remains cool to the touch for operator safety
- Glass windows in doors provide product visibility and are designed to resist heat transfer for energy efficiency
- Dual door seal system prevents heat from escaping around doors
- Porcelain interior is coved to facilitate cleaning
- Interior oven lights illuminate food as it bakes
- 5 wire racks can be adjusted to 11 positions
- Blower fan ensures heat is evenly distributed
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 57.5 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired and cCSAus Listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Plug-in, plug-out controls can be removed for maintenance
- Solid-state thermostatic control has a temperature range of 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. cook timer helps user monitor how long product has cooked
- Cool down fan mode quickly cools the interior by shutting the burners off when the doors are open
- Heat light makes it easy to keep up with burner status
You can learn even more about convection ovens in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, LP gas, single deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, stainless steel front, top, sides & 60/40 dependent doors, 26" legs, 72,000 BTU, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGS/12SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|