The Southbend SLGB/22SC deep-depth convection oven is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use in commercial settings. The dependent doors open 180 degrees to make loading and unloading pans simple. Both handles stay cool to help prevent injuries, and a dual seal system prevents heat from escaping around the doors. Glass windows in the doors enable staff to see inside the cabinet and check on product without letting heat escape. Interior lights also help with visibility.
A blower fan ensures heat is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet so product is evenly cooked. Temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. A 60-minute timer helps users keep up with the cook time. Both control panels slide out for accessibility when maintenance is needed. The Southbend SLGB/22SC double deep-depth convection oven is heated with natural gas. Its deep-depth design lets full-size pans be placed in the cavities front to back or side to side.
- Heated by natural gas
- Deep depth accepts full-size pans front to back and side to side
- Resists corrosion, scratches, stains, and more with its stainless steel construction
- Pans are easy to load since the dependent doors open at the same time to 180 degrees
- See into the cabinet with the glass windows in the doors
- Dual seal system prevents heat escape
- Porcelain interior resists corrosion
- Cool-to-the-touch handles reduce the risk of burns
- Each compartment has 5 racks with 11 rack guides
- Interior lights provide visibility inside the cabinet
- Product is evenly cooked quickly with the blower fan
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 46.5 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panels
- Panels slide out for servicing
- Temperature range: 140-550 degrees F
- Set a timer as high as 60 min. to keep up with cook time
- Monitor the burners with the heat light
- High-limit temperature control prevents overheating
To learn more about convection ovens, take a look at our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, stainless steel front, top & sides, aluminized steel rear, interior light, 6" stainless steel legs, 144,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, (2) 1/2 HP, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGB/22SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|