The Southbend SLGB/22SC deep-depth convection oven can accommodate full-size pans front to back and side to side. It has two oven cavities, providing more cooking space than regular single-deck ovens. Both cavities come with five racks that adjust on 11 rack guides. A blower fan in each compartment pushes heat around so product cooks quickly and evenly. Since the interior is made of porcelain, the cavities are easy to clean. The pull-out control panels are easy to service.
Constructed of stainless steel, the unit is durable and resistant to scratches and dents. It sits on 6-inch legs for stability. Dependent doors both open at the same time to make it easy to load pans in with one hand. The handles will not cause burns since they stay cool, and a dual seal system keeps heat from leaking out of the doors. The Southbend SLGB/22SC deep-depth convection oven is heated with propane.
- Heated by propane
- Cook more product with the double decks than with a traditional single oven
- Made of stainless steel to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans
- Glass windows provide visibility into the cabinet
- Dual seal system keeps heat inside the cavities
- Porcelain cavities facilitate cleaning
- Prevent burns with the cool-to-the-touch handles
- Accommodates various types of pans and products since the 5 racks adjust to 11 different positions in each oven
- Lights inside the cabinet shine on products for visibility
- Hot air is pushed around by the blower fan to ensure product is cooked evenly
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 46.5 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panels
- Slide-out panels are easy to service
- Temperature range: 140-550 degrees F
- 60-min. timer helps users keep up with how long product has been cooking
- Burner status is shown with a heat light on the panel
- High-limit temperature control reduces the risk of overheating
For more information on convection oven features, visit our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, stainless steel front, top & sides, aluminized steel rear, interior light, 6" stainless steel legs, 144,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, (2) 1/2 HP, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGB/22SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|