The Southbend SLGB/22CCH deep-depth convection oven has a cook and hold feature that enables users to cook product and hold it until time to serve it. The cooking temperature range is from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, while the holding temperature is 140 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Digital displays for the temperature and timer enable users to keep up with settings, and a light cycles with the burners to show their status. Both control panels pull out for maintenance.
A blower fan pushes heat evenly throughout the cavities to ensure product is cooked evenly. Each compartment comes with five racks that adjust to 11 different positions, depending on the pans and product being prepared. Product is visible with the interior lights and glass windows in the doors. The dependent doors open to 180 degrees and have cool-to-the-touch handles. Constructed of stainless steel, the Southbend SLGB/22CCH deep-depth convection oven is durable and corrosion resistant.
- Heated by propane
- Double-deck design provides more space for cooking product
- Withstands heavy use since it is made of stainless steel
- Dependent doors open at the same time to 180 degrees for loading
- See product without opening the doors through the glass windows
- Heat stays inside the cavities with the dual seal system
- Porcelain interior is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion
- Handles stay cool to the touch to prevent injuries
- 10 racks adjust on 11 rack positions in each cavity to accommodate various kinds of pans and products
- Easily see product in the cabinet with the interior lights
- Product is cooked evenly with the blower fan
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 46.5 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panels
- Slides out for access when maintenance is needed
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Hold feature keeps product at serve-safe temperatures from 140-200 degrees F
- Digital display shows the time and temperature
- Heat light shows burner status
- Reduce the risk of overheating with the high-limit temperature control
Our convection ovens buyers' guide provides in-depth information on the features of convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, bakery depth, cook-&-hold, deep oven, solid state controls, stainless steel front, top & sides, aluminized steel rear, interior light, 6" stainless steel legs, 144,000 BTU, 120v/60/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P, (2) 1/2 HP, CSA, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLGB/22CCH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|