The Southbend SLES/20SC double deck convection oven has two oven cavities for making more product at a time. Both ovens have slide-out control panels to simplify maintenance. The temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees, and a heat-limit temperature control prevents the unit from overheating. A 60-minute timer helps users keep up with cook times, and a heat light on the panel lets the operator know when the heat is on.
Its heavy-duty stainless steel exterior withstands regular commercial use. Both door sets are dependent, opening 180 degrees one-handedly so users can safely place and remove pans. With an easy-to-clean porcelain interior, the unit resists corrosion. Each compartment comes with five racks that can be adjusted to 11 different positions. The Southbend SLES/20SC double deck convection oven has blower fans that evenly distribute heat, ensuring product is cooked properly.
- More cooking space with the double deck design
- Resists stains, scratches, dents, and more with its stainless steel construction
- 180-degree doors are dependent, both opening at the same time
- Visibility is provided by the windows in the doors
- Heat stays inside the cabinet with the dual seal system
- Porcelain interior is easy to clean and withstands heavy use
- Handles stay cool to prevent burns
- 11 rack slides are in each oven, enabling the 5 racks to be placed in different positions
- Interior lights illuminate products in the cabinet
- Product is evenly cooked since the blower fan evenly distributes heat
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 24 kW, 50 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panels
- Control panels slide out from the oven so the components are easy to reach
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer included
- Notifies when the burners cycle on and off with the heat light
- Unit will not overheat due to the high-limit temperature control
Our convection ovens buyers' guide has additional information on convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|