The Southbend SLES/20SC double full-size convection oven operates from 140 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit with its standard control system, with a control panel that slides out 17 inches for maintenance access. A heat light turns on and off so the operator can keep up with burner status. Doors open to 180 degrees with a dependent design, which makes loading and unloading pans quick. Staying cool, the handles will not cause burns, and glass windows in the doors enable staff to monitor the cooking proccess. Interior lights brighten the cavities to enhance visibility. Each of the compartments in the Southbend SLES/20SC double full-size convection oven come with five racks and 11 rack positions.
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer enables cook time to be monitored
- Standard control panel has a slide-out design for service access
- Each cavity comes with 5 racks and 11 rack guide positions
- Coved, porcelain-finished interior facilitates cleaning
- Interior lighting shines on the food to enhance visibility
- Glass windows on the doors enable staff to monitor product
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for convenient pan loading and unloading
- Dual door seal system prevents heat from leaking out
- Heavy-duty door handles stay cool to the touch
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides are corrosion resistant and strong for heavy use
- 220 V/50 Hz/1 ph, 46 A, 24 kW
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 401⁄4 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
In our convection oven buyers' guide, there is additional information on convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 220v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|