The Southbend SLES-20SC full-size electric convection oven is a double-deck unit with independently operated ovens. For precise cooking and baking, it includes a 60-minute timer and a temperature range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, with five racks per oven that are adjustable on 11 positions with rack guides. Solid state thermostat controls and a blower fan provide consistent heating throughout the oven cavity, and the air circulated through the interior ensures better food quality. To prevent overheating, the oven is equipped with a high-limit temperature control that requires a manual reset. A slide-out control panel is easily accessible for maintenance and servicing.
The stainless steel exterior of the Southbend SLES-20SC electric convection oven is durable and meant for long-lasting use in commercial kitchens. The oven doors open a full 180 degrees and have energy saving windows, so product can be monitored during the cooking process. The door handles stay cool to prevent operators from being burnt when opening or closing the doors. To facilitate cleaning the interior of the unit, it is finished in porcelain and designed with coved corners.
- Double-deck, full-size, electric convection oven
- Stainless steel exterior finish resists corrosion and is durable
- Porcelain-finished interior with coved corners makes cleaning easier
- High-efficiency glass viewing windows save energy
- Easy-to-clean coved porcelain interior that is fastener-free
- 11 oven positions with rack guides and 10 plated oven racks
- 40-W, recessed interior lights for visibility of baking chamber
- 6-in. stainless steel standard legs
- 2-speed, 1⁄2 HP fan is adjustable for dense or delicate items
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 22 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 38 in. W x 371⁄4 in. D x 64 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
- Slide-out control panel for easy servicing
- 60-min. mechanical timer
- Oven is protected from overheating with the high-limit temperature control
- Temperature range of 140-500 degrees F
- Solid state thermostat control
- Burners activate the "heat" indicator light
- Blower fan circulates air for even distribution heat
- Dependent doors with heavy-duty handles that do not heat up
- Cool down fan mode removes heat from chamber
- Efficiency heating elements are 11 kW
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|