The Southbend SLES/20SC double deck convection oven has two ovens stacked on top of each other. This design adds space for baking main dishes or desserts, and a variety of pans will fit in the cavities since the five racks in each cavity adjust to 11 positions. Users can check on product without releasing heat with the interior lights and glass windows in the doors. The doors open 180 degrees, so large pans are easy to place and remove, and they can be opened with one hand since grabbing the single handle opens both doors simultaneously.
Since the exterior is made of stainless steel, it is heavy duty and resistant to scratches and dents. The unit sits on stable 6-inch legs, and both control panels for each oven slide out for servicing. The control panels come with a heat light that turns on and off with the burners, which have temperature ranges of 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. A 60-minute timer enables staff to keep up with cook times. The Southbend SLES/20SC double deck convection oven will not overheat due to its high-limit temperature control.
- Double deck oven creates more cooking space
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and durable to withstand repeated use
- Pans are easy to load and unload since the dependent doors open 180 degrees
- Glass windows on the doors provide visibility to check on product while it cooks
- Dual seal system on the doors retains heat
- Durable cavity interiors facilitate cleaning since they are made of porcelain
- Reduce the risk of burns with the stay-cool handles
- Each cavity comes with 5 racks that adjust on 11 rack slides
- Interior lights shine on product for visibility
- Product is evenly cooked since the blower fan evenly distributes heat
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 24 kW, 58 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panels
- Slide-out panels are easy to service
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer helps staff keep up with cooking product
- Heat light shows when the burners cycle on and off
- High-limit temperature control prevents the unit from overheating
The convection ovens buyers' guide lists some of the features and benefits of convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|