The Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection oven is perfect for baking muffins, cakes, cookies, and more. Heat is evenly distributed by the blower fan to cut bake time and ensure product is evenly cooked. If product spills over, the unit's porcelain interior is easy to clean and resistant to corrosion. With the interior lights and glass windows, product is visible without opening the doors and losing heat. A dual seal system around the doors prevents heat loss. The handle on the door stays cool to the touch and, since the doors are dependent, opens both doors with one pull.
The control panel on the right side slides out for maintenance, providing access to internal components. A heat light turns on and off with the burners, making the heating cycle easy to monitor. Temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 60-minute timer is included. To prevent overheating, the Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection oven is equipped with a high-limit temperature control feature. Its exterior is constructed of stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees
- Users can see into the cabinet without losing heat through the glass windows
- Doors have a dual seal system that retains heat
- Corrosion-resistant porcelain interior cleans easily
- Handle stays cool to reduce the risk of injury
- 5 racks can be adjusted on 11 rack slides
- Interior lights shine on the product for visibility
- Blower fan evenly distributes heat
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 12 kW, 26-30 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 55 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Panel slides out for maintenance
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Keep up with cook times with the 60-min. timer
- Light turns on and off to represent the burners heating up and down
- Keep the unit from overheating with the high-limit temperature control
In-depth information on convection ovens and their features is listed in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, single deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, stainless steel front, top & sides, 26" legs, UL, NSF, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/10SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|