The Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection oven has a slide-out control panel that is accessible for maintenance. A heat light cycles on and off with the burners so users can monitor the unit. To keep up with cook times, the unit has a 60-minute timer. The temperature range is from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and a high-limit temperature control prevents overheating.
There are five racks that can be adjusted to 11 rack guides inside the oven. Made of porcelain, the interior resists corrosion. A blower fan evenly distributes heat to ensure product is cooked properly, and lights inside the unit shine on product so it is visible without opening the doors. The doors are dependent, meaning both open at the same time. They extend 180 degrees to easily load and unload full-size pans. Its handle stays cool to reduce the risk of burns. The Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection oven is constructed of stainless steel to withstand heavy use in commercial settings.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading product
- Glass windows in the doors provide visibility into the cabinet
- Dual seal system retains heat
- Porcelain interior is easy to clean and corrosion resistant
- Risk of injury is reduced with the stay-cool handle
- 11 rack slides enable the operator to adjust 5 racks as needed
- Interior lights illuminate product inside
- Heat is evenly distributed by a blower fan
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 12 kW, 50 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 55 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Accessible for maintenance since the panel slides out
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer helps staff keep up with cook times
- Monitor heat cycling with the light that turns on and off with the burners
- Overheating is prevented with the high-limit temperature control
For more information on convection ovens, visit our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, single deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, stainless steel front, top & sides, 26" legs, UL, NSF, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/10SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|