The Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection oven is made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use. Its long legs lift the unit up and facilitate cleaning under the oven. The cool-to-the-touch handle reduces the risk of burns and makes the doors easy to open. Since the doors are dependent and open to 180 degrees, they simplify loading and unloading product. Windows in the doors provide visibility into the cabinet, while the dual seal system retains heat inside.
With a porcelain interior, the unit is easy to clean and corrosion resistant. Lights shine on product for visibility, while product can be adjusted on five racks with 11 rack positions. Heat is evenly distributed throughout the unit with the blower fan. Temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the control panel has a 60-minute timer. The Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection oven has a removable control panel that is easy to service.
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and withstands heavy use
- Doors open 180 degrees and are dependent to make loading and unloading pans simple
- Glass door windows enable operator to check on product without opening the doors
- Dual seal system around the doors prevents heat from escaping
- Easy-to-clean porcelain interior
- Door handle stays cool to prevent burns
- 5 racks can be adjusted on 11 rack slides
- Interior lights provide product visibility
- Product is cooked evenly since the blower fan evenly distributes heat
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 12 kW, 31-34 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 55 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Slides out for accessibility when servicing
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer
- Heat light turns on and off with the burners
- High-limit temperature control prevents the unit from overheating
Learn more about convection ovens in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, single deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, stainless steel front, top & sides, 26" legs, UL, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/10SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|