The Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection oven comes with an extendable control panel on one side of the oven. It has a temperature range of 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and a timer limit of 60 minutes. Overheating is prevented by the high-limit temperature control that is manually activated. A light on the panel turns on and off with the burners to represent active heat.
Inside the oven, there are lights that shine on product during the cooking process. To facilitate cleaning, the interior is made of porcelain, which is also resistant to corrosion and scratching. Windows on the doors enable users to see inside, and a seal around the doors retains heat, ensuring product is heated properly. A blower fan pushes heat around the interior evenly.
The doors open 180 degrees to ensure users can put in pans with one hand, and the handle stays cool to the touch to prevent burns. Both doors open simultaneously since they have a dependent design. The long legs on the Southbend SLES/10SC electric convection lift the unit and maintain balance. Constructed of stainless steel, the exterior of the unit withstands regular use in commercial settings.
- Stainless steel construction resists bending, scratching, and denting
- Pans are easy to place in the unit since the doors open 180 degrees
- Doors have glass windows for cavity visibility
- Dual seal system keeps heat inside the cavity
- Interior has a porcelain coating to resist corrosion and facilitate cleaning
- Burns are prevented by the stay-cool handle on the door
- Accommodates various pans since the 5 racks adjust to 11 different positions
- Interior lights shine on product
- Blower fan pushes heat around the cavity to ensure product is cooked evenly
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 12 kW, 58 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 40.25 in. D x 55 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Extends for access when maintenance is needed
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Timer has a limit of 60 min.
- Light shows burners cycling on and off
- Reduces the risk of overheating with the manual reset, high-limit temperature control
In our convection ovens buyers' guide, you can learn more about convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, single deck, standard depth, solid state controls, interior light, stainless steel front, top & sides, 26" legs, UL, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLES/10SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|