The Southbend SLEB/20SC deep-depth convection oven can hold full-size pans front to back or side to side. The porcelain interiors of the cavities resist corrosion and are easy to clean. Visibility into the cavities is provided by the windows on the doors and interior lights that shine on the product. Pans are held on five racks that adjust to 11 different positons. The doors open 180 degrees and have a dependent design to simplify loading and unloading pans.
Constructed of stainless steel, this unit withstands heavy use and resists scratching and denting. A dual seal on the doors retains heat inside the cabinet. The handles stay cool to the touch on the doors, preventing burns. Stability is added with the 6-inch stainless steel legs. Its removable control panel slides out for accessibility when service is needed. Overheating is resisted with the manual reset, high-limit temperature control. The Southbend SLEB/20SC deep depth convection oven has easy-to-use temperature controls.
- Full-size pans are accepted left to right and front to back with the deep depth
- Withstands heavy use with its stainless steel construction
- Doors are dependent and open 180 degrees for convenient loading
- Cabinet interiors are visible through the glass doors
- Heat remains inside with the dual seal system
- Porcelain cavity interiors are easy to clean
- Handles on the doors stay cool to reduce the risk of burns
- 11 available positions in each oven hold 5 racks
- Product visibility is enhanced with the interior lights
- Heat is evenly distributed throughout the cavity with blower fans
- Maintains balance with 6-in. stainless steel legs
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 1 HP, 24 kW, 26-30 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 46.5 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Pulls out for maintenance
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer helps keep track of cook times
- Easy-to-use temperature controls
- Burners cycle on and off, indicated by the heat light
- Manual reset high-limit temperature control prevents the unit from overheating
Our convection ovens buyers' guide lists some of the standard features of convection ovens.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLEB/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|