The Southbend SLEB/20SC deep-depth convection oven has two cavities stacked on top of each other, providing enough room to bake large amounts of product. Constructed of porcelain, the cavity interiors are durable and corrosion resistant. Pans sit on five coated racks in each oven that adjust to 11 different positions. Blower fans evenly distribute heat to ensure product is evenly baked. A 60-minute timer helps staff keep up with cook times, and both ovens have a temperature range of 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Durability and strength are created with the stainless steel exterior construction. Both sets of doors are dependently operated, needing only one handle per section to open. Injuries are prevented by the stay-cool handles, which simplifies loading and unloading pans. Windows in the doors provide visibility into the cavity without opening them and releasing heat. The Southbend SLEB/20SC deep-depth convection oven comes with interior lights to provide visibility. Heat is retained in the cavities with the seal system on the doors.
- Deep depth accommodates full-size pans left to right and front to back
- Front, top, and sides are made of stainless steel to resist stains, scratches, and dents
- 180-degree dependent doors can be opened with a single handle
- Glass windows retain heat and provide visibility into the cabinet
- Dual seal system on the doors keeps heat inside
- Interiors are made of porcelain for strength and corrosion resistance
- Handles reduce the risk of burns with stay-cool design
- 5 racks adjust to 11 positions in each oven
- Interior lights in the cavities illuminate product
- Blower fans evenly distribute heat throughout the cavity
- 6-in. stainless steel legs stabilize the unit
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1 HP, 24 kW, 50 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 46.5 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Removable Control Panel
- Control panel pulls out for servicing
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer enables staff to keep up with cook times
- Temperature controls are easy to use
- Heat light turns on and off with the burners
- Prevents overheating with the manual reset high-limit temperature control
Additional information on some of the features of convection ovens is available in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLEB/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|