The Southbend SLEB/20SC double deck convection oven is great for baking bread, cake, cookies, and more. Bakery depth on this unit means full size pans can fit side to side and front to back, while each cavity has five racks that adjust in 11 positions. Constructed of porcelain, the interiors are corrosion resistant, while pans can be loaded or unloaded with the dependent, 180-degree doors. Handles stay cool to the touch, and the doors have a seal system to retain heat. Windows in the doors enable users to check on products without releasing heat.
Its control panels pull out for maintenance, and a light turns on and off with the burners to keep the operator updated. Cooking time can be tracked with the 60-minute timer. The Southbend SLEB/20SC double deck convection oven has a temperature range of 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and will not overheat because of the manual reset, high-limit temperature control.
- Full-size pans fit front to back and side to side with the bakery depth
- Durable stainless steel exterior resists corrosion
- Loading and unloading pans is convenient with the 180-degree dependent doors
- Product can be monitored without releasing heat with the door windows
- Dual-door seal system traps heat inside the unit
- Cool-to-the-touch handles prevent burns
- Strong porcelain oven interior
- 10 racks adjust to 11 positions in the ovens
- Interior lights enhance cabinet view
- Heat is evenly distributed in the cavities with the blower fan
- 6-in. stainless steel legs for cleaning under the unit
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 24 kW, 31-34 A
- Oven interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 461⁄2 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
Solid State Controls
- Control panel pulls out for servicing
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Heat light shows burners turning on and off
- 60-min. timer for keeping track of cook time
- Heat is released by the forced cool down fan mode
- Overheating is prevented with the manual reset, high-limit temperature control
For more information on ovens, check out our ovens and ranges buyers' guide.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLEB/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|