The Southbend SLEB/20SC double deck convection oven has bakery depth for full-size pans to fit front to back and side to side. Each oven has five racks that adjust to 11 different positions, while the porcelain interior facilitates cleaning. Oven handles are cool to the touch to reduce the risk of injury, and doors are dependent and open 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans. Interior lights and windows in the doors provide product visibility without releasing heat.
The control panels for the ovens are on the right side of the unit, and they pull out for maintenance access. A light turns on to shows when the burners cycle. Temperature ranges from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 60-minute timer is included to keep track of cooking time. The Southbend SLEB/20SC double deck convection oven’s manual reset high limit temperature control prevents the oven from overheating.
- Bakery depth holds full-size pans front to back and side to side
- Front, top, and sides are stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading
- Glass windows in the doors provide cabinet visibility
- Dual door seal system retains heat
- Door handles stay cool to the touch to reduce injuries
- Porcelain interior eases cleaning and resists scratching
- Each oven has 5 racks that adjust to 11 positions
- Interior lights highlight products while cooking
- Blower fan evenly circulates heat to ensure product is evenly cooked
- 6-in. legs lift the unit off the floor
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 24 kW, 58 A
- Oven Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 29 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 461⁄2 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Solid State Controls
- Control panel pulls out for servicing
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Heat light turns on and off with the burners
- 60-min. timer for keeping up with cook time
- Forced cool down fan mode quickly releases heat
- Manual reset, high-limit temperature control reduces the risk of overheating
Unsure of what kind of oven you need? Take a look at our ovens and ranges buyers' guide to make a well-informed decision.
SilverStar Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, bakery depth, solid state controls, interior light, aluminized steel rear, stainless steel front, top, sides & 6" legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 12 kW, UL, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details), 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend SLEB/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|