The Southbend SC-2S steam coil steamer is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. This unit comes with two steaming compartments that have a removable aluminum lining on the doors that make cleaning simple. A wheel and screw mechanism keeps these doors closed during the steaming process. The doors latch when closed and open to 180 degrees when opened. Pan supports come in each compartment to accommodate a variety of sizes.
The control housing has a fully accessible panel that is removable for maintenance. The steaming compartments are independently controlled so you can prepare two different dishes at once. The controls include an automatic timer control that has visible and audible signals. When the cooking cycle ends, the controls shut off, steam is exhausted, condensation is drained, and an audible signal sounds until it is manually turned off. The Southbend SC-2S steam coil steamer has a cabinet base with extra storage space.
- Operates at 15 psi
- Incoming steam pressure of 40-50 psi with a flow of 200 lbs. per hr.
- Durable and resistant to corrosion thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Doors have removable inner liners for cleaning
- Wheel and screw closing mechanism keeps the doors closed during cooking
- Doors latch when closed to protect operator from steam
- Doors open 180 degrees to allow space to insert and remove pans
- Each compartment has pan supports
- Control housing has a fully accessible removable panel
- Independently controlled steaming compartments
- Automatic timer control with visible and audible signals on each compartment
- Controls automatic shut off and steam is exhausted when the cooking cycle ends
- Cabinet base has a full perimeter angle frame and reinforced counter
- Hinged doors provide an enclosed space where equipment can be stored
- 6-in. stainless steel legs have bullet feet on the front and flanged feet on the rear to bolt the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 41 in. W x 33 in. D x 55.13 in. H
- cCSAus listed; NSF certified
- (14) 1-in. pans
- (6) 21⁄2-in. pans
- (4) 4-in. pans
- (2) 6-in. pans
Pressure Steamer, steam coil heated boiler, (2) compartments, 36" cabinet base, independent automatic timer controls, CSD-1 package, removable shelf supports, slide out shelf, stainless steel interior, exterior & 6" legs, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, CSA, NSF, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend SC-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|