The Southbend S60DD-3G NG S-series restaurant range has all of its oven cavity parts enameled to facilitate cleaning. All four sides and the top of oven are insulated with self-supporting, block-type rock wool to retain heat. Two-position rack guides accommodate a variety of pan sizes and shapes by adjusting the oven racks as needed, and it features snap-action thermostats on the ovens that adjust from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. U-shaped oven burners provide consistent heat.
The Southbend S60DD-3G NG S-series restaurant range has a 48-inch griddle heated by four independently controlled burners, while the stainless steel front, sides, and removable shelf resist corrosion and withstand heavy use. To contain grease and reduce cleanup, the 1⁄2-inch-thick steel griddle plate has raised sides. The 4-inch stainless steel front rail enables plates to sit while transferring food, and the individual removable cast iron grate tops provides a heavy-duty cooking surface. Two removable, one-piece crumb drawers are located under the burners to collect food particles and simplify cleanup.
- Natural gas heated
- 4 non-clogging, 28,000 BTU burners are made of cast iron for strength
- 2 removable crumb drawers under the burners
- Cast iron grate tops hold pots and pans over heat
- Red stripes on the metal knobs help operators identify and adjust burner settings
- 1⁄2-in.-thick polished steel griddle can be used to prepare various items
- Griddle includes 4 burners running at 16,000 BTUs
- Sides of griddle are raised to prevent grease messes
- Pans and plates can sit on the 4-in. stainless steel front rail while plating food
- Stainless steel shelf, sides, and front resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Hinged lower-valve panel enables access to the gas valve
- 221⁄2-in. stainless steel flue riser has a shelf
- Factory installed pressure regulator
- 6-in. adjustable legs withstand heavy use
- 246,000 total BTU
- Oven interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- 2 space-saving standard ovens each use 35,000 BTU
- Spring doors on the ovens come with ergonomic, chrome handles
- Temperature range: 175-550 degrees F with the adjustable thermostat
- U-shaped oven burner evenly distributes heat
- Flame failure safety device shuts off the flow of gas to the oven if the pilot light goes out
- Sides and top of the oven are rock wool insulated for energy efficiency
- 1 removable rack has 2 guide positions
Not sure what you need in a range? Check out our ovens and ranges buyers' guide for some help.
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (4) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 36" griddle left, manual controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, (2) crumb drawers & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 246,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-3GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|