The Southbend S60DD-3G NG S-series restaurant range has all oven cavity parts enameled for easy cleaning. The four sides and top of oven are insulated with heavy, self-supporting, block-type rock wool so it is more energy efficient. The two-position rack guides allow the user to accommodate a variety of food sizes and shapes. Two removable oven racks come standard with this restaurant range for everything a high volume kitchen needs to get started cooking delicious foods right away. The two 35,000 BTU standard ovens feature snap-action thermostats that are adjustable from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The U-shaped heavy duty oven burners provide consistent baking temperatures throughout the oven.
The Southbend S60DD-3G NG S-series restaurant range provides a 48-inch griddle that is heated by four independently controlled burners. The stainless steel front, sides, and removable shelf provide an easy cleaning process and an attractive design. The smooth, polished 1⁄2-inch steel griddle plate with raised sides provides heats evenly and helps contain grease to maintain a tidy kitchen environment. The 4-inch stainless steel front rail has closed, welded ended caps and the individual removable cast iron grate tops provides a heavy duty cooking service. The two removable, one-piece crumb drawers are located under the burners and keep this 60-inch restaurant range clean.
- Natural gas heated
- 4 non-clogging, cast iron, 28,000 BTU burners
- 2 removable crumb drawers under the burners make cleaning an easier process
- Cast iron grate tops evenly distribute heat
- Red stripes on the metal knobs help operators easily identify and adjust burner settings
- 1⁄2-in. polished steel griddle
- Griddle includes 4 burners running at 16,000 BTUs
- Sides of griddle are raised to prevent grease from making a mess
- 2 space-saving 35,000 standard ovens
- Spring doors on the ovens with chrome handles
- Adjustable thermostat from 175-550 degrees F
- Oven burner is U-shaped for evenly distributed heat
- Flame failure safety device shuts off the flow of gas to the oven if the pilot light goes out
- Sides and top of the oven are rock wool insulated for energy efficiency
- 1 removable rack has 2 guide positions
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail lets pans and plates rest on it while plating food
- Stainless steel shelf, sides, and front
- Lower valve panel is hinged so getting to the gas valves is simpler
- 221⁄2-in. flue riser that is stainless steel with a shelf
- Pressure regulator is factory installed
- Stainless steel, 6-in. adjustable legs
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (4) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 36" griddle left, manual controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, (2) crumb drawers & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 246,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-3GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|