The Southbend S60DD-2TR gas range has two standard ovens in its base that operate from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. One oven rack is included in each cavity and is adjustable to two rack guide positions. Interior surfaces are enameled for corrosion resistance and simplify cleanup, while its burner is U-shaped to evenly distribute heat. Structure and heat retention are provided by the rock wool insulation, and a flame failure safety device shuts off the gas flow if the pilot goes out.
The range top includes six burners for pans and stock pots, and the rear grates on the range top can accommodate stock pots as big as 14 inches diameter. A 24-inch griddle can be used for preparing breakfast items and other popular dishes, and it has raised side splashes to keep grease and food particles on the cook top. There are 6-inch legs on this Southbend S60DD-2TR gas range to stabilize on most uneven surfaces.
- Propane heated
- Thermostatically controlled (6) 1-piece, non-clog, 24,000 BTU burners
- Burners and removable grates are made of strong cast iron
- Grates on the rear accommodate 14-in.-dia. stock pots
- 24-in. griddle has a 1-in.-thick plate that resists warping through repeatedly heating up and cooling down
- Raised sides on the griddle plate keep liquids on the cooking surface
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail holds dishes for plating food
- Durable stainless steel front, shelf, and sides ease cleaning
- 6-in. stainless steel legs adjust for non-level floors
- 262,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
2 Standard Ovens
- Temperature range: 175-550 with the snap-action thermostat
- Each cavity has 1 removable rack with 2 available positions
- Enameled interior surfaces resist corrosion and facilitate cleaning
- Insulated design keeps heat inside the compartments
- U-shaped burner is strong to support consistent use
- Includes a flame failure safety device
- 35,000 BTU per cavity
- Interior dimensions: 26 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
Our range and oven buyers' guide provides information on some of the different types of ranges and ovens.
S-Series Restaurant Range, LP gas, 60", (6) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 24" griddle right, thermostatic controls, (2) standard ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, (2) crumb drawers & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 286,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60DD-2TR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|