The Southbend S60AA NG S-series restaurant range is equipped with 10 open burners and two convection ovens. The burners generate 28,000 BTU and are cast-iron and non-clogging. Removable, cast-iron grate tops cover the burners. Two crumb drawers sit underneath the burners to catch messes and remove for easy cleaning. If the pilot light goes out, the flame failure safety device will shut off the flow of gas. The removable shelf, sides, and front are made from stainless steel to resist corrosion. At the front, there is a 4-inch rail that helps keep operators arms from being burnt and allows for cookware to sit there so cooks can easily plate food.
With two 35,000 BTU convection ovens, your demands for baked dishes will easily be met. The thermostat ranges from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The burners are shaped like the letter U, evenly distributing heat throughout the cavity. Most of the oven is insulated with rock wool that is self-supporting. There are rack guides for the two removable racks that have five different positions. This unit has a 1⁄2 HP, 60 cycle, 1710 rpm permanent split phase motor to power each oven's convection fan. The Southbend S60AA NG S-series restaurant range is heated with natural gas.
- 2 removable racks with 5 guide positions
- Convection ovens are equipped with On/Off switches
- 60 cycle, 115 V, 1⁄2 HP, 1710 rpm permanent split phase motors power ovens' convection fans
- Self-supporting, block-type rock wool insulation in the four sides and top of ovens
- Flame failure safety device will cut off the gas flow is cut off if the pilot light goes out
- Oven burner is shaped like a “U” for even heat distribution
- 2 convection, 35,000 BTU ovens
- 221⁄2-in. flue riser with a single shelf
- Pressure regulator is factory installed
- Stainless steel, adjustable, 6-in. legs
- Spring doors with chrome handles on the ovens
- Lower valve panel is hinged and grants easy access to the gas valves
- Metal knobs each have a red stripe so operators can adjust burners easily
- 2 crumb drawers that sit under the burners easily remove for no-hassle cleaning
- 10 cast iron grate tops are removable
- 10 non-clog, cast iron, 28,000 BTU burners
- Removable shelf, front, and sides are stainless steel to resist corrosion
- 4-in. front rail is stainless steel and helps operators not get burned
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong plug
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 24 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 413⁄4 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (10) 28,000 BTU open burners, (2) convection ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, crumb drawer & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (2) racks per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 350,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60AA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|