The Southbend S60AA-4GL NG S-series restaurant range comes equipped with two burners, a 48-inch wide griddle, and two convection ovens. The top, sides, and the removable shelf are made from stainless steel to resist corrosion. The 28,000 BTU burners have removable cast iron grate tops that help evenly distribute heat. Under the burners, there is a crumb drawer that collects debris and grease to help make the cleaning process easier. To help operators identify and adjust the burners, the metal knobs have red stripes on them.
The range's griddle is made from smooth, polished steel that is 1⁄2 an inch thick. The spring doors to the oven have chrome handles. The temperature range on the 35,000 BTU oven is from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. The U-shaped burner in the oven evenly distributes heat so dishes do not have cold spots or burn in other spots. Most of the oven is insulated with self-supporting rock wool. The Southbend S60AA-4GL NG S-series restaurant range uses natural gas to heat.
- 2 convection, 35,000 BTU ovens
- Convection ovens can operate as standard ovens with the On/Off switch
- 5 position rack guides with 2 removable racks
- Oven burner is shaped like the letter U to evenly distribute heat
- Sides and top of oven are insulated with self-supporting rock wool
- 175-550 degrees F thermostat range
- 115 V, 1710 rpm, 1⁄2 HP, 60 cycle permanent split phase motor powers the oven's convection fan
- Gas flow shuts off if the pilot light goes out thanks to a flame failure safety device
- Factory-installed pressure regulator
- 6-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Lower valve panel is hinged and makes accessing the gas valves easier
- 4-in. stainless steel front rail helps prevent burns and provides a place for cooks to rest plates as they plate guests' food
- Front, sides, and removable shelf are stainless steel
- 2 non-clog, 28,000 BTU burners
- Cast iron grates over the burners help distribute heat evenly
- Removable crumb drawer collects debris and grease to help with the cleaning process
- Metal knobs with red stripes help operators identify and adjust burner levels
- 48-in. griddle is 1-in. thick
- 221⁄2-in. flue riser with a shelf
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a 3-prong plug
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 24 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 603⁄4 in. W x 413⁄4 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 60", (2) 28,000 BTU open burners, (1) 48" griddle left, manual controls, (2) convection ovens, snap action thermostat, removable cast iron grates, (2) crumb drawers & shelf, hinged lower valve panel, includes (2) racks per oven, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail & 6" adjustable legs, 206,000 BTU, cCSAus, CSA Flame, CSA Star, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S60AA-4GL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||28000|
|Width (in) Range||50 - 69 in|