The Southbend S36D-3G NG S-Series restaurant range is built with a 36-inch manually-controlled griddle, two cast iron burners, and a standard oven base. This restaurant range is constructed with a long-lasting stainless steel front, sides, and a removable shelf. The front 4-inch plate shelf is also made of stainless steel and is sealed on both ends for durability and easy cleaning. Plates and pans are meant to be sat on the front rail so plating is easier.
The range's heavy-duty control knobs are made with red stripes to help operators see each component's temperature setting. Removable cast iron grates on the back of the equipment's cook top hold a stock pot up to 14-inches in diameter. The thermostat for the oven ranges from 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and controls a U-shaped burner to heat the cavity. Natural gas is used to heat the Southbend S36D-3G NG S-Series restaurant range.
- Heated by natural gas
- Built with rugged, easy-to-clean, stainless steel front, sides, and removable shelf
- 4 cast iron, no-clog, 16,000 BTU burners
- Rear burner accommodates a stock pot up to 14-in. in dia.
- 36-in. griddle with manual controls
- 1⁄2-in. thick polished, steel griddle plate
- 4-in. front plate rail with sealed ends for simple cleaning and a long life
- One-piece crumb drawer underneath burners is fully-removable for thorough cleaning
- Metal control knobs with red stripes let users easily identify temperature settings
- Hinged lower valve panel provides easy access to gas valves for servicing
- Rugged quadrant spring doors with a chrome handle for durability
- Stainless steel, 6-in. legs are adjustable for installing range level on uneven flooring
- Includes factory-installed gas pressure regulator for safety and consistent operation
- Overall Dimensions: 361⁄2 in. W x 34 in. D x 591⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus, CSA-Gas, and CSA-Design listed; NSF certified
- Produces 35,000 BTUs on its highest temperature setting
- Thermostatic temperature controls are adjustable from 175-550 degrees F
- Heavy-duty, "U"-shaped burner is designed for even heat distribution
- Fully-enameled cavity interior heats evenly and is easy to clean
- 4 sides and top are insulated with thick, non-sagging rock wool
- Included rack is adjustable on 2-position rack guides
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26-in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 14 in. H
S-Series Restaurant Range, NG gas, 36", griddle, manual controls, (1) standard oven, snap action thermostat, hinged lower valve panel, includes (1) rack, stainless steel front, sides, shelf, 4" front rail, 6" adjustable legs, 99,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend S36D-3G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|