The Southbend R18A-4 2081 electric countertop steamer has a one-piece welded cooking chamber made from 316 stainless steel. The cooking chamber has coved corners that make cleaning easier. The door has a stainless steel inner liner with a gasket seal, a stainless steel outer liner, and a positive lock and seal mechanism that keeps heat in the chamber. When the door is opened, steam will stop flowing to the cooking chamber and will resume when the door is shut.
A de-liming port is on the back of the generator tank, and the steamer has a de-lime mode. A water treatment system comes with the steamer, and split water connections connect the two. The stainless steel control housing has a removable access panel that comes with a ready pilot light, a cooking pilot light, 60-minute electric timer with an alarm that sounds at the end of the cooking cycle, and a three-way power switch that lights up. The Southbend R18A-4 2081 electric countertop steamer can be used flush on the countertop, mounted on 4-inch legs, or stacked with a stacking kit.
- Durable 304 stainless steel exterior
- Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel interior
- Coved corners in the cooking chamber make cleaning easy
- Removable stainless steel inner liner on the door
- Stainless steel outer liner on the door
- Spring-release door with a positive lock and seal mechanism to keep heat in the chamber
- Pan supports are removable and made of stainless steel
- Steam flow to the cooking chamber is shut off when the door is opened and resumes once the door is closed
- De-liming port on the back of the generator tank and delime setting
- Automatic blow-down valve
- Solid-state liquid level controls
- Spilt water connections to connect the steamer to an included water treatment system
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10 kW, 48.1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 18.13 in. W x 29 in. D x 22.38 in. H (H does not include leg height)
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
Reliable Control Housing
- Stainless steel control housing with a full access panel that is removable
- Illuminated power switch
- Ready and cooking indicator lights
- 60-min. electric timer that sounds an alarm at the end of the cooking cycle
- 2 pans measuring 6 in. in depth
- 2 pans measuring 4 in. in depth
- 4 pans measuring 21⁄2 in. in depth
- 8 pans measuring 1 in. in depth
Convection Steamer, electric, countertop, boilerless, (1) compartment, (4) 12" x 20" pan capacity, automatic fill & drain operation, electromechanical controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, CSA, NSF, 208v/60/1ph, 10kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend R18A-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|