The Southbend P36-CM infrared cheese melter is made of durable stainless steel with a chrome-plated rack and five rack guides. A dual valve separately adjusts the left and right burners from off to low, medium, or high while a removable anneal crumb tray collects debris for cleanup. The melter can be installed on walls, countertops, and flue risers.
- Heated by natural gas
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Independent dual valve controls for the left and right burners
- Low, medium, and high heat settings
- Rapid preheating reduces preparation time
- Sides and back are double-walled for insulation
- Chrome-plated rack adjusts on 5 rack guides
- Anneal crumb tray can be removed for cleanup
- Mounts on countertops, walls, or flue risers
- Hooks up to the gas outlets in ranges
- 40,000 BTU
- Cavity dimensions: 31 in. W x 13 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 15.5 in. D x 211⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Platinum Heavy Duty Cheesemelter Match, natural gas, 36", riser mount, (4) infrared burners, (5) position rack guides, (1) chrome plated rack, dual valve control, 90 second preheat time, removable crumb tray, stainless steel construction, 40,000 BTU (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend P36-CM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Standard 3 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|