Pizzas, casseroles, hot sandwiches and pasta dishes can come out hot and bubbly by using Southbend's P32-CM infrared burner natural gas cheesemelter. This unit operates at a total of 40,000 BTUs. A dual valve control is included for left and right operation for products to cook evenly. There is 90 seconds of pre-heating time with no waiting between products being baked. There are five position rack guides and a chrome-plated cooking rack that can be raised and lowered in the right place in this countertop model.
- Operates at 40,000 BTUs
- Dual valve control included for left and right operation for more even cooking
- 90 seconds of pre-heating time with no waiting between products
- 5 position rack guides and chrome-plated cooking rack to hold products consistently
- 430 Stainless steel interior construction for better durability
- Bright anneal removable crumb tray catches loose food particles
- Comes with standard range mount on a flue riser
- Air-insulated shield protects broiler from generated heat
- Gas valves adjust gas flow with different temperature adjustments between high and off
- Overall Dimensions: 32-in. W x 15-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Platinum Heavy Duty Cheesemelter, natural gas, 32", riser mount, (4) infrared burners, (5) position rack guides, (1) chrome plated rack, dual valve control, 90 second preheat time, removable crumb tray, stainless steel construction, 40,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend P32-CM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Standard 3 years limited parts & labor|