Cheesy or bread crumb topped dishes will have no trouble being browned or melted with Southbend's P24-CM infrared burner propane gas cheesemelter. This model operates at 20,000 BTUs per hour and has a 90-second pre-heating time with no waiting between products. A dual valve control is included for left and right operation for better creating independent heating zones. A heavy-duty flue riser and air-insulated shield is located at the bottom of this infrared cheesemelter, protecting it from excess heat.
- Operates at 20,000 BTUs per hour
- 90 seconds of pre-heating time with no waiting between items baking
- 5 position broiler rack guides can be raised or lowered for different broiling applications
- Heavy-duty flue riser and air-insulated shield is located at the unit's bottom to protect it from any heat generated on the range top
- Dual valve control included for left and right operation for more even cooking
- 430 Stainless steel interior construction
- Bright anneal removable crumb tray catches loose food particles
- Can be used with 4-in. legs as countertop unit
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 15-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Platinum Heavy Duty Cheesemelter Match, LP gas, 24", riser mount, (2) infrared burners, (5) position rack guides, (1) chrome plated rack, dual valve control, 90 second preheat time, removable crumb tray, stainless steel construction, 20,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend P24-CM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Standard 3 years limited parts & labor|