Cheesy or bread crumb topped dishes will have no trouble being browned or melted with Southbend's P24-CM infrared burner propane gas cheesemelter. This model operates at 20,000 BTUs per hour and has a 90-second pre-heating time with no waiting between products. A dual valve control is included for left and right operation for better creating independent heating zones. A heavy-duty flue riser and air-insulated shield is located at the bottom of this infrared cheesemelter, protecting it from excess heat.
- Operates at 20,000 BTUs per hour
- 90 seconds of pre-heating time with no waiting between items baking
- 5 position broiler rack guides can be raised or lowered for different broiling applications
- Heavy-duty flue riser and air-insulated shield is located at the unit's bottom to protect it from any heat generated on the range top
- Dual valve control included for left and right operation for more even cooking
- 430 Stainless steel interior construction
- Bright anneal removable crumb tray catches loose food particles
- Can be used with 4-in. legs as countertop unit
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 15-1/2 in. D x 21-1/2 in. H
- CSA-Design, CSA-Gas, cSAus Listed, NSF Certified
Platinum Heavy Duty Cheesemelter Match, LP Gas, 24", Riser-Mount, five position rack guides with (1) chrome plated rack, 90 second preheat time, bright annealed removable crumb tray, (2) infrared burners, stainless steel construction, 20,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend P24-CM SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet