The Southbend KTLG-60 tilting kettle’s steam jacket is formed by the double-wall interior and filled with factory-sealed, distilled water around the lower two thirds of the 60-gallon unit. To ensure heat can circulate properly, the bottom has a hemispherical design. With its 90-degree tilting motion, the kettle smoothly empties product. Durable enough to withstand heavy use, the control console on the front right side of the Southbend KTLG-60 tilting kettle is stainless steel clad and damage resistant. Operators can monitor the temperature and pressure on a panel. The unit operates from 165 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit at 50 pounds per square inch.
- 60-gal. capacity
- Lower two thirds of the kettle has a steam jacket formed by the double-wall interior
- Jacket has factory-sealed distilled water
- Hemispherical bottom design provides superior heat circulation
- 304 stainless steel interior is heavy duty and cleans quickly
- Fully insulated exterior adds structure while retaining heat
- Tilt mechanism angles the kettle past a 90-degree angle, completely emptying the contents
- Stainless steel-clad tilt control console is resistant to dripping damage
- Stainless steel legs are secured to the floor with flanged feet
- Low-water shut-off with an indicator light
- Pressure limit switch and pressure relief valve
- 100-percent gas safety shut-off valve
- Heated by natural gas
- 120,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 59 in. W x 45.63 in. D x 45.5 in. H
- CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
- Panel is highly accessible at the front right of the kettle
- Temperature range: 165-275 degrees F
- Maximum pressure rate: 50 PSI
- Direct immersion thermostat
- Water sight glass
- Pressure gauge
- Cooking indicator light
- Electronic ignition with an indicator light
If you want to read more about these units, check out our tilting kettles buyers' guide.
Tilting Kettle, Natural Gas, 60 gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, thermostatic control, electronic ignition, crank tilt, faucet bracket, 316 stainless steel interior liner, stainless steel exterior, console & 1-5/8" diameter legs, flanged feet, 120,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend KTLG-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|