The Southbend KSLG-100 stationary kettle is made of stainless steel, which resists rust, scratches, and stains. Water is built into the two-third insulated jacket so that steam cooks the food. Its spring-assisted cover opens smoothly, and it has a 2-inch tangent draw-off valve with a strainer. It can hold 100 gallons of product and is heated with natural gas. This Southbend KSLG-100 steam kettle has a straightforward control panel with a temperature range of 165 to 265 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heated by natural gas
- 100-gal. capacity
- Temperature range: 165-265 degrees F
- Insulated two-third jacket holds water that turns into steam to cook food
- Spring-assisted cover
- Can withstand high-volume use with its stainless steel construction
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- 2-in. tangent draw-off valve with a strainer
- Maximum 35 PSI
- 150,000 BTU
- 44 kW
- Overall dimensions: 44.25 in. W x 54.25 in. D x 925⁄8 in. H (height measured with the cover open)
- CSA and CSA-gas Fired listed; NSF certified
Recessed Control Panel
- Electronic ignition
- Direct-immersion thermostat
- Water sight glass
- Cooking indicator light
- Pressure gauge
- Low-water indicator light
- Low-water cut-off
- Pressure relief valve
- Pressure switch
- Gas shut-off valve
Find out more about steam kettles from our kettles buyers' guide.
Stationary Kettle, NG gas, 100 gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, thermostatic control, electronic ignition, 2" draw-off, includes: perforated strainer, spring assisted cover & faucet bracket, 316 stainless steel interior liner, stainless steel exterior, tri-leg, 150,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend KSLG-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|