Five plated wire racks come in each compartment of the Southbend KLGS/27SC double full-size convection oven, adjusting on an 11-position rack, so the cavities can accommodate a variety of pan sizes and depths. A porcelain interior resists corrosion, and with coved corners, food particles will not get trapped to simplify cleaning. Oven lights enable staff to monitor the cooking process through the glass windows. Doors open dependently to 180 degrees for convenient loading and unloading.
A solid-state control system adjusts the temperature from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, while a 60-minute timer lets operators complete other tasks while monitoring the cooking process. Indicator lights illuminate when the oven is ready and when the burners are active, and when the control system needs to be serviced, the panels pull out. Made of stainless steel, the front, top, and sides on this Southbend KLGS/27SC double full-size convection oven provide strength and resist corrosion.
- Non-clog inshot burners are natural gas heated
- Blower fan moves heat in the cavities to provide even heating
- Each compartment comes with 5 wire racks that adjust to 11 positions
- Porcelain interior has coved corners that do not trap crumbs and liquids
- Lights in the compartments enhance product visibility
- High-efficiency glass windows enable staff to see product without releasing heat
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans
- Dual door seal system keeps heat in the compartments
- Heavy-duty door handles stay cool to protect against burns
- Durable stainless steel front, top, and sides resist corrosion
- 106,000 BTU
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 371⁄4 in. D x 661⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Solid-State Control System
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer keeps track of the cooking process
- Indicator lights illuminate when the oven is ready and when burners are active
- Plug-in, plug-out control panel slides out for visibility while servicing
For in-depth information on convection ovens, visit our convection oven buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls & 60 minute cook timer, electronic ignition, dependent glass doors, (5) wire racks each, 11-position rack glides, 2-speed fans, interior light, porcelain interior, stainless steel front, top & sides, 6" stainless steel legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 53,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF, ENERGY STAR® (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend KLGS/27SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||3 years limited parts & labor|