The Southbend KLGS/27SC double full-size convection oven is heated by propane through non-clog inshot burners. A blower fan circulates heat throughout the compartments to ensure even distribution. Solid-state controls operate from 140 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 60-minute timer monitors the cook time. Five oven racks in each cavity adjust to 11 different positions, accommodating a variety of pans. A porcelain interior and has coved corners, so it lacks crevices to simplify cleaning.
Lights shine in the Southbend KLGS/27SC double full-size convection oven to increase visibility, and staff can monitor the product as it cooks through glass door windows. Doors open dependently to 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans. To keep heat inside the unit, the doors seal completely, while stay-cool door handles keep the user safe from burns as the cavities heat up.
- Non-clog inshot burners are propane heated
- Blower fan circulates cavity air for even distribution
- 5 wire oven racks in each compartment adjust to 11 positions
- Coved corners in the porcelain interior eliminate cracks that harbor bacteria
- Interior lights enhance product visibility
- High-efficiency glass windows in the doors enable operators to monitor the product as it cooks
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading
- Dual door seal system keeps heat inside the compartments
- Heavy-duty door handles stay cool for safety
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides withstand heavy use and resist corrosion
- 106,000 BTU
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 211⁄2 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 371⁄4 in. D x 661⁄2 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. timer lets staff keep up with the cooking process while performing other tasks
- Includes indicator lights for when the burners are on
- Plug-in, plug-out control panels slide out for servicing
Our convection oven buyers' guide has in-depth information on convection ovens and their features.
Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls & 60 minute cook timer, electronic ignition, dependent glass doors, (5) wire racks each, 11-position rack glides, 2-speed fans, interior light, porcelain interior, stainless steel front, top & sides, 6" stainless steel legs, (2) 1/2 HP, (2) 53,000 BTU, cCSAus, NSF, ENERGY STAR® (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend KLGS/27SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||3 years limited parts & labor|