The Southbend KDPT-30 tilting kettle has a capacity of 30 gallons that is perfect for cooking large amounts of soup, chili, sauces, and more. When product has finished cooking, it can be removed easily since this kettle tilts 90 degrees with the help of a tilting mechanism. Since the tilting mechanism is self-locking, it has positive stop action to make tilting as smooth as possible to prevent spilling product.
The kettle is constructed of stainless steel on the exterior and interior for durability and resistance to minor damage. Thanks to the heavy-duty interior liner, high acid product can be prepared in this unit. Its pedestal base has four evenly spaced holes to secure the kettle to the floor. The Southbend KDPT-30 tilting kettle has a jacket on the lower part of the kettle with a hemispherical design that creates even heat circulation.
- 30-gal. capacity
- Jacket is created since the double wall interior sits around the lower 2⁄3 of the kettle
- Hemispherical design ensures even heat circulation
- Pedestal base has four evenly spaced holes to secure the kettle to the floor
- Tilting mechanism allows the unit to tilt forward to 90 degrees to empty
- Positive stop action is possible since the tilting mechanism is self-locking
- Stainless steel constructed and welded for durability and resistance to minor damage
- Can be used for high acid product cooking
- Overall Dimensions: 37.75 in. W x 36 in. D x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
Tilting Kettle, direct steam, 30 gallon capacity, 2/3 jacket, crank tilt with self-locking positive stop, faucet bracket, 316 stainless steel interior liner, stainless steel exterior, console & pedestal base, 30 psi, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend KDPT-30 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|