The Southbend HDO-24 hot plate has a strong stainless steel front and sides to resist corrosion, while stainless steel legs stabilize on uneven countertops. Four open-top burners provide heat, and cookware sits on 12-inch cast iron, removable grates. A stainless steel crumb tray under the burners catches debris.
- 4 clog-resistant, open-top burners
- High/low burner controls
- Removable, 12-in. cast iron top grates evenly distribute heat
- Strong stainless steel front and sides resist rusting
- Full-width, stainless steel crumb tray catches debris under the burners
- 4-in. stainless steel legs adjust on uneven floors
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Natural gas heated
- 96,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 33.25 in. D x 15 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
In our countertop equipment guide for buyers, we break down the features of hot plates.
Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, 24", (4) 33,000 BTU open burners, manual controls, removable cast iron grates & crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 132,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDO-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|