The Southbend HDO-24 hot plate is LP gas heated and has four 33,000 BTU burners. A full-width crumb tray sits under the burners to catch food debris and can be removed to facilitate cleaning. Removable, cast iron grates heat up slowly and retain heat for a long period of time while providing an even heat pattern. Durable stainless steel front and sides of the Southbend HDO-24 hot plate resist corrosion.
- 4 open-top, clog-resistant burners
- High/low burner controls
- Removable, 12-in. cast iron top grates provide an even heat pattern and retain heat
- Stainless steel front and sides resist rusting and scratching
- Removable, full-width, stainless steel crumb tray under the burners
- 4-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- LP gas heated
- 132,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24.5 in. W x 33.25 in. D x 15 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
If you want to learn more about these units, take a look at our countertop cooking equipment article.
Hotplate, LP gas, countertop, 24", (4) 33,000 BTU open burners, manual controls, removable cast iron grates & crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 132,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDO-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|