The Southbend HDC-24 charbroiler is heated with natural gas through stainless steel burners and cast iron radiants. It has reversible grates to extend cooking times and insulated walls to retain heat. Stainless steel front and aluminized steel rear and bottom panels add strength, while debris and liquids are contained to the cooktop with the 5-inch rear and side splashes. Liquids are held in the 4-inch-wide grease trough, which accommodates a spatula, and food particles are captured by the crumb tray to simplify cleanup. The Southbend HDC-24 charbroiler has independent control valves for each of the four burners.
- Natural gas heated
- 4 evenly spaced burners provide heat
- Independent control gas valve comes with each burner
- Stainless steel burners withstand heavy use
- Heavy-duty front and sides are stainless steel
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom panels resist corrosion
- Insulated double wall sides retain heat
- Heavy duty, cast iron radiants
- 5-in. rear and side splashes prevent messes
- 2-sided cooking grate prevents the need to clean while cooking
- Liquids are collected by the 4-in. grease trough for disposal
- Food particles can be thrown away after cooking with the crumb tray
- 4-in. legs adjust to prevent the unit from overheating other surfaces
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 80,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33.25 in. D x 16 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Not sure what kind of charbroiler fits your needs? Read our charbroilers buyers' guide for in-depth information to help you decide.
Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 24", cast iron radiants, stainless steel burners, two-position, two sided cooking grid, removable crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 80,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, cCSAus, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDC-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|