The Southbend HDC-24 charbroiler is great for preparing burgers, chicken, vegetables, and more. Two-sided grates provide more cook time without having to remove and clean them during cooking. Messes are contained to the charbroiler by the rear and side splashes, while the excess liquids and particles are sent to the grease trough or crumb tray. Heat is retained with the double wall sides, while the stainless and aluminized steel construction means the Southbend HDC-24 charbroiler is heavy duty for consistent use. Stainless steel burners and cast iron radiants use natural gas to heat the unit.
- Heated by propane
- 4 evenly spaced burners provide heat
- Each burner has its own gas valve for independent control
- Stainless steel burners resist dents and scratches
- Stainless steel front and sides withstand heavy use
- Rear and bottom aluminized steel panels resist corrosion
- Insulated double wall sides retain heat
- Cast iron, heavy-duty radiants
- 5-in. rear and side splashes keep debris off walls and other equipment
- 2-sided cooking grates create variety
- 4-in. grease trough collects liquids to facilitate cleaning
- Crumb tray collects food particles for disposal
- 4-in. adjustable legs lift the unit off countertops
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and gas pressure regulator
- 80,000 total BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 33.25 in. D x 16 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF certified
Additional information on charbroilers and their features can be found in our charbroilers buyers' guide.
Charbroiler, LP gas, countertop, 24", cast iron radiants, stainless steel burners, two-position, two sided cooking grid, removable crumb tray, stainless steel front, sides & 4" adjustable legs, 80,000 BTU, CSA Star, CSA Flame, cCSAus, NSF (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend HDC-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||Standard 1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|