The Southbend H4361A NG Ultimate restaurant range has a 41⁄2 kilowatt electrically heated oven that has a thermostat range of 175 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit. Full sized pans fit both ways in the cavity. The oven comes with one rack with two position side rails. The inside of the oven cavity is coated with porcelain enamel so cleaning is simple and those surfaces are protected from corrosion. Corners are coved instead of square to make cleaning them out much easier.
This range's top has six clog-free, cast iron burners with cast iron grate tops that evenly distribute heat. The shelf, sides, and front are made from stainless steel to resist corrosion. Keeping the kitchen clean beneath the Southbend H4361A NG Ultimate restaurant range is simple since it sits on 6-in, stainless steel, adjustable legs. This unit's range top burners are heated with natural gas.
- Range top burners are heated by natural gas
- 41⁄2 kW electrically heated oven
- Full-sized pans fit both back-to-back and side-to-side in the oven
- 175-550 degrees F thermostat range
- Porcelain-enameled interior provides easy cleaning and corrosion resistance
- 2 position side rails with 1 rack
- Spring action door on the oven
- 6 cast iron, 33,000 BTU, non-clog, burners
- Drip tray sits under the burners and catches grease for an easy cleaning process
- Standing pilot for burners
- 221⁄2 in. flue riser with a heavy-duty shelf
- 6-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs
- Shelf, front, and sides are made from stainless steel
- Manual gas shut-off to the whole range is located on the front
- Gas regulator is factory installed
- Oven Interior Dimensions: 26 in. W x 24 in. D x 14 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5 in. W x 42.13 in. D x 59.5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Ultimate Restaurant Range, NG gas/electric, 36", (6) non-clog burners, standard grates, standing pilot, (1) electric hybrid convection oven, includes (3) racks, 22-1/2" flue riser with shelf, stainless steel front, sides, shelf & 6" adjustable legs, 198,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend H4361A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|BTU / Burner||33000|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts and labor|
|Width (in) Range||30 - 39 in|