The Southbend GS/25SC double deck convection oven has a standard control panel on the right side of the unit that pulls out 17 inches when it needs to be serviced. Temperatures range from 140 to 500 degrees, and a timer enables users to keep tracking of cooking times. Electronic ignition simplifies operation, and a heat light cycles on and off with the burners. Inshot burners heat the ovens, which have large openings to prevent clogging. It is heated with natural gas.
Made of stainless steel, the exterior is heavy duty for frequent use, while 6-inch legs lift the oven off the floor to prevent overheating and facilitate heating. Dependent doors simplify loading and unloading pans with a 180-degree door. Handles stay cool and reduce the risk of burns, while a seal system keeps heat inside. With a porcelain interior, the ovens resist corrosion, and the Southbend GS/25SC double deck convection oven is ideal for use in bakeries to prepare bread, cake, muffins, and more.
- Natural gas heated
- Inshot burners have large openings to prevent clogging
- Doors are dependent and open simultaneously to 180 degrees
- Door windows enable the operator to see product without releasing heat
- Dual door seal system retains heat
- Cool-to-the-touch handles reduce burn risks
- Porcelain interior eases cleaning
- Each oven has 5 racks that adjust to 11 rack positions
- Lights inside the cavity enhance product visibility
- Double deck design stacks two ovens
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion, dents, scratches
- 6-in. legs elevate the unit for cleaning underneath
- Should be used with a vented hood
- Only operates when the fan is on
- 180,000 total BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 42.25 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Standard Control Panel
- Heat light cycles on and off with the burners
- Product cook time can be managed with the 60-min. timer
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Electronic ignition
- Control panel pulls out for servicing
- Temperature is brought down with the cool down fan mode
Looking for more information on convection ovens? Check out the convection ovens buyers' guide.
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, NG gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, energy savings system "NRG", with 6" high legs, stainless steel front, sides, top, and rear jacket, 180,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GS/25SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|