The Southbend GS/25SC double deck convection oven has two ovens stacked on top of each other to prepare cake, cookies, bread, and more. Product cane be monitored without releasing heat because of the interior lights and windows in the doors. Pans are loaded and unloaded through the dependently opening doors. Door handles stay cool to the touch to reduce burn risks, and a seal system keeps heat inside instead of letting it leak through the doors.
Heated with propane, this unit uses Inshot burners with a jet-style firing that resists clogging. Its standard control panel turns the Southbend GS/25SC double deck convection oven on electronically, and that panel pulls out 17 inches during servicing. Durability is provided by the stainless steel exterior construction, and the interior is made of porcelain to resist scratching. Each oven has 11 position rack guides where the five racks can be adjusted.
- Propane heated
- Large opening in the Inshot burners resist clogging
- Load and unload pans with the 180-degree, dependent door system
- Product is visible without releasing heat with the windows in the doors
- Seal system on the door traps heat
- Cool-to-the-touch handles prevent burns
- Scratching is prevented with the porcelain interior construction
- 5 oven racks adjust on 11 guide positions
- Product is visible while cooking with the interior lights
- 2 ovens are stacked on top of each other for a double deck design
- Made of stainless steel to withstand corrosion and heavy use
- Overheating the floor is prevented with the 6-in. legs
- Vented hood use is recommended
- Fan must be on to operate
- 180,000 total BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 42.25 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Standard Control Panel
- Heat light turns on and off with the burners
- 60-min. timer keeps track of cooking time
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- Electronic ignition
- Control panel pulls out 17 in. for servicing
- Cool down fan mode brings the temperature down in the oven
The convection ovens buyers' guide has additional information on convection ovens.
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, standard depth, solid state controls, energy savings system "NRG", with 6" high legs, stainless steel front, sides, top, and rear jacket, 180,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GS/25SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|