The Southbend GS/25CCH double convection oven is heated with natural gas with an electronic ignition. Heated with jet-style Inshot burners that fire horizontally, the unit has large openings to prevent clogging. When the burners cycle, a heat light turns on and off to inform the operator. Temperatures range from 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and includes a cook-and-hold feature that cooks product then holds it at safe-to-serve temperatures. When the control panel needs to be serviced, it pulls out 17 inches.
A dependent door design simplifies loading and unloading pans, while cool-to-the-touch handles prevent burns. A dual door seal system keeps heat inside the unit, while windows in the doors enable product monitoring. With coved corners, the porcelain interior facilitates cleaning, and each oven has five racks that adjust to 11 positions. The Southbend GS/25CCH double convection oven has a stainless steel exterior that resists corrosion, dents, and scratches.
- Heated by natural gas
- Jet-style Inshot burners resist clogging with a large opening
- Dependent doors open 180 degrees for loading and unloading pans
- Product is visible in the oven through the glass windows in the doors
- Heat is retained with the dual door seal system
- Cool-to-the-touch door handles reduce injury risk
- Porcelain interior has coved corners that do not capture debris
- 11 rack guide positions for the 10 oven racks
- Interior lights shine on product during cooking
- Double deck design is created by stacking two ovens on top of each other
- Stainless steel construction is durable to resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- 6-in. legs enable cleaning underneath
- Should be installed under a vented hood
- Only operates when the fan is on
- 180,000 total BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 42.25 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Standard Control Panel
- Heat light shows burner cycling
- Cook-and-hold mode has a dual digital display to show the time and temperature
- Cook-and-hold temperature range: 140-200 degrees F
- Fan is pulsed by the cycle timer
- Temperature range: 150-500 degrees F
- Electronic ignition simplifies operation
- Pull-out control panel facilitates servicing
- Heat is released from the interior with the cool down fan mode
More information on this type of oven can be found in our convection ovens buyers' guide.
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, cook-&-hold, standard depth, solid state controls, energy savings system "NRG", with 6" high legs, stainless steel front, sides, top, and rear jacket, 180,000 BTU (reference annual operating cost savings document) (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GS/25CCH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|