The Southbend GS/25CCH double convection oven is heated by propane through horizontally-firing Inshot burners. With a double deck design, two ovens are stacked on top of each other to maximize space and produce more bread, cake, cookies, and more. Product can be monitored without releasing heat because of windows in the doors and interior lights. Pans can be loaded and unloaded through the dependent, 180-degree doors. A seal system on the doors keeps hot air from escaping.
The unit turns on with its electronic ignition, and the standard control panel has a temperature range of 150 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. With the cook-and-hold feature, temperatures can be set from 140 to 200 degrees F to hold product after it has finished cooking. A heat light cycles with the burners to show the unit is working, while the control panel pulls out 17 inches for servicing the Southbend GS/25CCH double convection oven.
- Propane heated
- Inshot burners fire horizontally to resist clogging
- 180-degree doors operate dependently
- Glass windows are efficient to save energy
- Dual door seal system keeps heat inside the cabinets
- Handles on the doors stay cool
- Coved porcelain interior is strong while easing cleaning
- 10 oven racks adjust on 11 position rack guides
- Product is visible with the interior lights
- 2 ovens are stacked on top of each other for a double deck design
- Most of the exterior is stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- 6-in. legs enable cleaning underneath the unit
- Should be installed under a vented hood
- Fan must be on to operate unit
- 180,000 total BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 17.8 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 21.5 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38 in. W x 42.25 in. D x 66.75 in. H
- CSA Gas-Fired listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Standard Control Panel
- Heat light cycles with the burners
- Temperature range: 140-200 degrees F to hold food at safe serving temperatures
- Dual digital display shows the time and temperature for the cook and hold mode
- Fan cycle timer pulses the fan
- Temperature range: 150-550 degrees F
- Electronic ignition
- Control panel pulls out 17 in. for maintenance access
- Cool down fan mode releases heat from the interior
Would you like more information on convection ovens? Take a look at our convection ovens buyers' guide.
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, cook-&-hold, standard depth, solid state controls, energy savings system "NRG", with 6" high legs, stainless steel front, sides, top, and rear jacket, 180,000 BTU (reference annual operating cost savings document) (Note: Qualifies for Southbend's Service First™ Program, see Service First document for details)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GS/25CCH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|