The Southbend GH/20SC double half-size oven has an aluminized rear and stainless steel front, sides, and top that can withstand high-volume use. Both doors have a window that enables the operator to monitor product without releasing heat. The doors open to 180 degrees, and the quick-cleaning porcelain interiors have five oven racks that adjust to 11 positions. The Southbend GH/20SC convection oven has an electronic ignition system with solid-state temperature controls and a panel that can be unplugged.
- 6-in. legs facilitate cleaning under the unit
- Control panel supports service
- Front, sides, and top are constructed of stainless steel
- Single door on each compartment has a viewing window
- Door opens to 180 degrees
- 5 oven racks per section with 11 rack positions
- Electronic ignition with solid-state temperature controls
- Forced cool-down fan mode
- Oven heat light cycles with burners
- Temperature range: 140-500 degrees F
- 60-min. mechanical timer
- Aluminized steel back
- Porcelain oven interiors resist corrosion
- 1⁄2 HP blower fan and motor
- Flame safety device
- 60,000 BTU
- 7.9 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Oven interior dimensions: 15.8 in. W x 21.3 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 30 in. W x 29.65 in. D x 64 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
The convection ovens buyers' guide has additional information on convection ovens and their features.
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, LP gas, half size, standard depth, double-deck, standard control, two speed, fan motor, solid state temperature control, single door with window, 6" legs, stainless steel front, sides, top, porcelain oven interior, (2) 1/2 HP, 60,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GH/20SC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|