The Southbend GH/10CCH half-size convection oven is heated by natural gas and features controls for both cooking and holding. It provides a 150 to 500 degree Fahrenheit temperature range for cooking and baking, while finished food can be held in a range of 140 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. This heat is provided by an electronic ignition, solid state temperature controls, and 30,000 BTU burners. Air inside the chamber is cooled off with the forced cool down fan mode.
The exterior top, sides, and front of this oven are made of stainless steel with an aluminized steel back, so it is durable enough to withstand commercial use. The interior, designed with easy-to-clean coved corners, is finished with porcelain enamel. The single door opens 180 degrees and includes a viewing window, allowing food to be monitored while the door is closed. Five wire racks are provided with this oven, and the oven cavity includes 11 positions with rack guides that are spaced 15⁄8 inches apart. During cooking and holding, the time and temperature are displayed on the Southbend GH/10CCH half-size convection oven's dual digital display.
- Half-size convection oven
- Compatible with natural gas
- Door with window opens 180 degrees
- Sanitary porcelain interior with coved corners
- Stainless steel exterior is easy to clean
- 1⁄2 HP fan motor with 2 speeds
- 30,000 BTU, non-clog burners
- 4-in. stainless steel legs
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 7.9 A, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. W x 29.65 in. D x 33 in. H
- CSA listed and NSF certified
- Control panel on the front right side is removable for servicing
- Solid state thermostat control with electronic ignition
- Dual digital display shows time and temperature
- 150-550 degree F temperature range
- Finished food is held in a 140-200 degree F range
- Hot air is cooled off with the forced cool-down fan mode
- Fan is pulsed by a fan cycle timer
MarathonerGold Convection Oven, NG gas, half size, standard depth, single-deck, cook & hold solid state controls, timer/temperature dual digital display, two speed, fan motor, solid state temperature control, single door with window, 4" legs, stainless steel front, sides, top, porcelain oven interior, 1/2 HP, 30,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GH/10CCH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|