The Southbend GCX-16 NG convection steamer is heated by natural gas and comes with two compartments. A 60-minute timer is in each compartment with a green ready light and a red cook light. An alarm goes off when the cooking cycle is over to alert the user. Each compartment can hold 8 pans that measure 12 inches by 20 inches. The steamer has removable stainless steel pan supports and a stainless steel drip trough that is connected to the drain for collecting condensate when the door is open.
The convection steamer has a full-perimeter gasket seal on the inner liner that keeps heat inside the steamer. If the door is opened during the cooking cycle, steam stops flowing to the chamber and starts again once when the door is closed. The cabinet base holds an electrically ignited gas boiler with controls. The Southbend GCX-16 NG convection steamer uses a dry heat to steam any kind of food you want and will not make the food soggy.
- Heated by natural gas
- 2 compartments
- Each compartment holds 8 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in.x 21⁄2 in.
- Each compartment has a 60-min. timer with a green and red pilot light
- Audible alarm sounds when the cooking cycle is finished
- Steam flow to the chamber shuts off when the door is opened and resumes when the door is shut
- Electronic ignition
- Automatic blowdown
- Removable pan supports and drip trough
- CSD-1 code package
- 36-in. cabinet base
- Positive lock and seal mechanism prevents the door from opening by itself during the cooking cycle
- 6-in. legs with adjustable bullet feet
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 15 PSI, 300,000 BTU heat input, 4 A
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 62 in. H
- CSA Listed; NSF Certified
- Stainless steel control housing with a removable panel
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Full perimeter gasket seal on the inner liners of the doors keeps heat inside the chamber
- Outer liner made of one-piece all welded stainless steel
- Holds 8 pans 21⁄2 in. deep
- Holds 4 pans 4 in. deep
- Holds 1 pan measuring 2 in. x 1 in. and 1 pan measuring 2 in. x 4 in.
- Holds 1 pan measuring 1 in. x 21⁄2 in. and 1 pan measuring 2 in. x 4 in.
Convection Steamer, NG gas, (2) compartment, (8) 12" x 20" pan capacity per compartment, 36" cabinet base, electronic ignition, automatic blowdown, 60 minute timer per compartment, removable pan supports & drip trough, CSD-1 code package, stainless steel interior & exterior, 6" legs, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, 300,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Southbend GCX-16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|