The Southbend GCX-10S-6-10 NG gas floor model steamer has two stainless steel compartments. Each compartment holds five 12-inch-by-20-inch pans; they are fully insulated to ensure steam stays inside the chamber to provide even cooking results. The compartments have separate timers, allowing you to prepare different products at once. This unit includes a 6-gallon kettle and a 10-gallon kettle, providing gentle, quick, and consistent cooking.
The doors are sealed with a full perimeter gasket, ensuring steam and heat stay in the chambers. When the doors are opened, the flow of steam is interrupted to help reduce the risk of burns. After closing the doors, steam is reactivated automatically. A stainless steel drip trough collects condensation from the doors when opened and redirects it to the drain. Controls to the Southbend GCX-10S-6-10 NG gas floor model steamer are accessed through a panel, and an audible alarm sounds when the cooking cycle ends. With the stainless steel exterior, it is easy to clean and resists corrosion.
- (1) 6 gal. kettle and (1) 10 gal. kettle
- 2 stainless steel compartments each hold (5) 12 in. x 20 in. pans
- Stainless steel cooking compartments are fully insulated to keep heat in the chamber
- Each compartment has a timer so different products can be prepared at the same time
- Deck-mounted faucet valve, swing nozzle, and integral sink are included
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel exterior resists corrosion
- Controls are accessed through a removable side panel
- Audible alarm signals when the cook cycle is over
- Cabinet door is hinged and has a magnetic latch for a secure latch
- 6-in. stainless steel legs lift the steamer off the ground to facilitate cleaning
- Front feet are adjustable bullet feet and rear are flanged for securing the unit to the floor
- 250,000 BTU, 73.3 kW
- Compartment Dimensions: 137⁄8 in. W x 197⁄8 in. D x 173⁄8 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 33 in. D x 72.5 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Cooking Compartment Doors
- Doors have a removable stainless steel liner to facilitate cleaning
- Full perimeter gasket seals help keep steam in the compartments
- Stainless steel drip trough is connected to the drain to collect condensation when doors are opened
- Steam flow is interrupted when the doors are opened and is automatically reactivated when closed
Convection Steamer/Kettle, NG gas, (2) compartment, (1) 6 gallon & (1) 10 gallon kettles, (5) 12" x 20" pan capacity per compartment, 60" cabinet base, electronic ignition, automatic blowdown, 60 minute timer per compartment, deck mount faucet valve, swing nozzle & integral sink, CSD-1 code package, stainless steel interior & exterior, 6" legs, adjustable bullet feet front, adjustable flanged feet rear, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GCX-10S-6-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Specialty Options||Integral Kettle|