The Southbend GCX-10S-36 LP gas convection steamer is heated by propane gas. The stainless steel construction makes this steamer durable and corrosion resistant. The stainless steel lined doors each have a full perimeter gasket that helps keep heat from escaping, and the cooking chambers are insulated to keep heat inside. A stainless steel drip trough is connected to a drain to collect and remove condensation when the doors are opened. When the door is open, steam flow to the chamber stops to conserve energy and protect the user from burns. Steam will start again once the door is closed.
This steamer's control housing is accessible through a removable side panel, and the controls include a 60-minute mechanical timer with "Ready" and "Cooking" pilot lights and an audible signal that lets you know when the cooking cycle has finished. The Southbend GCX-10S-36 LP gas convection steamer has 6-inch legs that lift the steamer off of the floor with adjustable bullet feet on the front and adjustable flanged feet on the back so you can secure the steamer to the floor.
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- Controls include an automatic water level control, pressure gauge, water gauge glass, operating pressure control, safety high-limit pressure control, safety relief valve, and a cathodic protector
- 60-min. mechanical timer for each compartment
- Audible signal sounds at the end of the cooking cycle
- "Ready" and "Cooking" pilot lights let you know what process the steamer is in
- Control housing is accessible through a fully removable side panel
- Steam flow to the chamber is interrupted when a door is opened during the cooking cycle and resumes once the door is shut
- 6-in. stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet and flanged feet
- 115 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, 87.9 A, 300,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 33 in. D x 681⁄2 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
- Each cooking chamber is fully insulated to keep heat inside
- Doors are fitted with stainless steel removable inner liners
- Hinged doors are fitted with magnetic latches to keep them closed during cooking
- Full perimeter gaskets keep heat from escaping the cabinet
- Stainless steel drip trough collects condensation when the door opens
- Stainless steel pan supports are removable for easy cleaning
- Units mount on a modular, steam boiler base made of stainless steel for durability
- Holds (2) 6-in. deep pans
- Holds (3) 4-in. deep pans
- Holds (5) 21⁄2-in. deep pans
- Holds (10) 1-in. deep pans
Convection Steamer, LP gas, (2) compartment, (5) 12" x 20" pan capacity per compartment, 36" cabinet base, electronic ignition, automatic blowdown, 60 minute timer per compartment, removable pan supports & drain trough, CSD-1 code package, stainless steel interior & exterior, 6" legs, adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GCX-10S-36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|