The Southbend GC-3S pressure steamer has three compartments that can hold between 12 to 24 pans, depending on their size. The shelf supports in each compartment can hold four full-size, 2.5- or 4-inch deep pans. Steaming product enhances its color while maintaining the natural vitamins and flavors. Hot air and steam are kept inside the unit with the gaskets around the door openings and the latches on each door. At the end of the cooking cycle, steam is removed from the chamber, condensation is drained, and controls are shut off.
This unit is mounted on a cabinet base with an angle frame for structure. It is constructed of stainless steel for heavy duty use in commercial settings and resistance against corrosion. Adjustable bullet feet on the bottom of 6-inch-tall legs allow the unit to be set on uneven flooring. The automatic timer controls have visible and audible signals that alert the operator when the cycle has finished so they remember remove product. The Southbend GC-3S pressure steamer is heated with natural gas.
- 3 steaming compartments can hold 12-24 pans
- Mounted on a cabinet base with angle frame for structure
- Counter and boiler mountings are reinforced
- Exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability and resistance to scratching
- 6-in. legs with adjustable bullet feet for uneven flooring
- Aluminum, removable inner liner of the doors provides strength
- Full perimeter gasket seal around each compartment to retain hot air and steam
- Wheel and screw closing mechanism
- Doors latch to keep heat and steam inside
- Automatic timer controls have visible and audible signals to alert operator when food has finished
- Controls shut off automatically at the end of cooking cycle, get rid of incoming steam, and drain condensation
- Removable shelf supports can hold 4 full-size 2.5-in. or 4-in. deep pans
- Heated by natural gas
- 250,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 33 in. D x 68 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Pressure Steamer, NG gas heated boiler, (3) compartments, (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans per compartment, 36" cabinet base, independent automatic timer controls, electronic ignition, automatic boiler blow down, removable shelf supports, slide out shelf, CSD-1 package, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, 200,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GC-3S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|