The Southbend GC-2S compartment cooker is mounted on a cabinet base that's built with a full perimeter angle frame and a reinforced counter. The cabinet also features hinged doors and 6 inch stainless steel legs with adjustable bullet feet. This pressure compartment cooker with gas steam boiler is constructed of all-welded satin finish stainless steel type 304. The doors each have a removable inner liner of aluminum plate with full perimeter gasket seal, an outer liner of one-piece all-welded stainless steel, and a wheel and screw closing mechanism. The doors latch upon closing, have a clear opening of 101⁄4 inch by 26 3⁄8 inches, and open 15 degrees upon latch release.
This steamer's stainless steel control housing has a full-access removable panel, and the timing of each compartment is controlled by automatic timer controls with visible and audible signals. The controls on the Southbend GC-2S compartment cooker automatically shut off and exhaust the incoming steam, drain the condensate from the compartment, and sound a continuous signal until turned off manually at the end of the cooking cycle. Each cooking compartment includes removable shelf supports with two slide out shelves and four full size pans 2 1⁄2 inches or 4 inches deep or removable universal pan supports with eight full size pans measuring 2 1⁄2 inches deep or four full size pans measuring 4 inches deep.
- NG heated boiler
- 250,000 BTU heat input
- Electronic ignition
- Mounted on cabinet base with full perimeter angle frame
- Reinforced counter and boiler mountings
- Gas boiler controls
- Hinged doors
- 6 in. stainless steel legs
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Constructed of all-welded satin finish type 304stainless steel
- Removable inner liner of aluminum plate with full perimeter gasket seal on doors
- Out liner of one-piece all-welded stainless steel on doors
- Wheel and screw closing mechanism
- Clear opening of 10 1⁄4 in. x 26 3⁄8 in. on doors
- Doors latch upon closing
- Doors open 15 degrees upon latch release
- Compartment operation maximum pressure of 6 psi
- Control housing constructed of stainless steel with full-access removable panel
- Automatic timer controls with visible and audible signals for each compartment
- Controls automatically shut off and exhaust incoming steam, drain condensate, and sound continuous signal until manually turned off at end of cooking cycle
- Each cooking compartment has removable shelf supports with 2 slide-out shelves with 4 full size pans measuring 2 1⁄2 in. or 4 in. deep OR removable universal pan supports with 8 full size pans measuring 2 1⁄2 in. deep or 4 full size pans measuring 4 in. deep
- 115 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. L 33 in. W x 68 in. H
Pressure Steamer, NG gas heated boiler, (2) compartments, (8) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans per compartment, 36" cabinet base, independent automatic timer controls, electronic ignition, automatic boiler blow down, removable shelf supports, slide out shelf, CSD-1 package, stainless steel interior & exterior finish, 200,000 BTU, CSA, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Southbend GC-2S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|